Any woman is eligible to become an ordinary member of Women's Health Queensland Wide Inc (Women’s Health) subject to the conditions outlined in the membership application form.
Organisations that support the aims and objectives of Women's Health are eligible to become non-voting organisational members.
In addition to supporting the work of the organisation, members receive:
- e-newsletter for news and event updates
- discounted registration fees for any Women's Health events
- are eligible to vote at the Women's Health Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- are eligible to nominate to serve on the Management Committee.
The membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June.
Download our membership application form and return it with payment to Women's Health via one of the following methods:
- Print, scan and email or
- Print and post to Women’s Health, PO Box 195, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Alternatively, phone us (07) 3216 0976 or 1800 017 676 (toll free outside Brisbane).
Last updated: 1 August 2018