Providing Feedback and/or Making a Formal Complaint
Women’s Health Queensland Wide Inc (Women’s Health) is always interested in receiving feedback from clients who use our services. Feedback assists us to ensure we continue to meet client and community needs and enables us to continually improve our services and processes.
To provide feedback, please use the Contact Us email form or if you prefer, phone us on (07) 3216 0976 (1800 017 676 if outside the Brisbane Metropolitan area) and ask to speak to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Making a Formal Complaint
Women’s Health encourages any client of the service to make a formal complaint if they believe that:
- the service is not doing what is set out in the organisational philosophy, principles, policies or procedures
- the quality and standard of service that has been offered is not satisfactory.
Anyone may make a complaint about the service and making a complaint does not exclude the person from receiving the services of the organisation. All complaints about the service will be dealt with fairly, promptly, confidentially and without retribution.
Steps to Make a Formal Complaint about Women's Health
- Make contact with us and ask to speak with the CEO.
- If the complaint is being made about the CEO, contact should be made with the service to obtain contact details of the Chair of the Management Committee.
- The complaint process will be explained to you when you meet with either the CEO or the Chair.
- You are entitled to ask for an interpreter, if required.
- You will be asked to provide a written copy of your complaint if you have not already done so.
- You will be informed of the action taken and will be kept informed at every stage of the process.
Last Updated: 23 February 2017