Please support us to ensure women in Queensland can access the health information they need.
Women’s Health Queensland Wide Inc (Women’s Health) is a not for profit health promotion, information and education service for women and health professionals throughout Queensland.
You can support our mission to ensure every woman in Queensland has access to the resources she needs to experience good health.
Women's Health is an ATO approved Health Promotion Charity and donations over $2 are tax deductible. Donations enable us to maintain and extend health information and education services to the women of Queensland. Donate here
$5 – Sends a Looking after you booklet on emotional health and wellbeing to a new mum
$20 – provides one woman with a free, confidential talk with a nurse/midwife
$30 – purchases a new book for our lending library
$100 – provides an educational talk for a school
$500 – allows women all over Queensland to participate in a videoconference
$5000 – enables a nurse/midwife to visit and support women in rural and remote areas on an education roadshow.
Any woman is eligible to become an ordinary member of Women's Health Queensland Wide Inc (Women’s Health) subject to the conditions outlined in the membership application form.
Organisations that support the aims and objectives of Women's Health are eligible to become non-voting organisational members.
In addition to supporting the work of the organisation, members receive:
- a personal copy of our quarterly Health Journey magazine posted to them each quarter
- e-newsletter for news and event updates
- discounted registration fees for any Women's Health events
- are eligible to vote at the Women's Health Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- are eligible to nominate to serve on the Management Committee.
The membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June.
LIKE TO JOIN? Download our membership application form and return it with payment to Women's Health via one of the following methods:
- Print, scan and email to our Administration team OR
- Print and post to Women’s Health, PO Box 195, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006 OR
- Print and fax to (07) 3216 0618.
Alternatively, phone us (07) 3216 0976 or 1800 017 676 (toll free outside Brisbane).
Last updated: 23 February 2017